Principal Designers will be required to co-ordinate H&S aspects of the design in the pre-construction phase and liaise with the Principal Contractor to help in the planning, monitoring and co-ordination of the construction phase.
This course will identify the new and existing requirements and the guidance you need to ensure you comply.
- Overview of revised regulations
- Reasons for change
- Significant changes
- Review of duty holders responsibilities
- Domestic Clients duties
- Review of necessary documentation
- Overview of Part 4 of regulations
- Transitional arrangements
This includes certification, lunch and refreshments