Last Revised - January 2018
General Terms & Conditions
- All orders must be made in writing using a Carney Consultancy Ltd booking form.
- Courses cannot be confirmed until a completed booking form has been returned with an authorized signature.
- Payment terms: payment is due prior to commencement of training.
- Delegates must be able to read, write and understand English to attend the course.
- Photographic I.D. (Passport, Driving Licence or CSCS / CPCS / ECA etc Card) is required for all delegates
- Written parental consent is required for all delegates under 18 years of age.
- At the point of booking Carney Consultancy Ltd are to be advised of any delegates who require assistance for any learning difficulties or disability.
- We reserve the right to cancel open courses should insufficient numbers be attending. We will make every effort to notify you 5 days in advance should this occur, however maybe cancelled on the day in the event that delegates do not attend and the minimum numbers are not achieved. A full refund will be given in these circumstances.
- The Company may have to cancel a course at very short notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Instructor Illness, Venue Cancellation etc.
- Should you cancel a course with Carney Consultancy Ltd, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Less than 5 working days prior to the start of the course – Full payment required.
- 6-10 working days prior to the start of the course – 25% of the course fee.
- The facilitator delivering the training course has the right to dismiss any delegates should they disrupt the course or that he/she suspects that the delegate may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Carney Consultancy Ltd operates an equal opportunities policy, and will exclude, after warning, any delegate who abuses on race, religion or sex grounds.
- No refund will be payable should delegates fail to arrive, leave early, fail to complete the course or fail to achieve the criteria presented.
- We would appreciate it that candidates arrive 15 minutes prior to the course start time for registration.
- We request all delegates arrive in clean footwear and clothes. (i.e. No dirty work boots or clothing). Delegates who disregard this and mark the interior of the venue will be charged a cleaning bill.
- All course requirements and venue directions will be confirmed in the joining instructions issued by email.
- Candidates will be expected to arrive with suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) if listed in the training course information letter
- If the Client provides the venue, equipment and materials and these do not meet an acceptable standard, Carney Consultancy Ltd reserve the right to cancel with full payment expected
- Any problems which arise, will be resolved by discussion and negotiation if possible. If not, then the above Terms will take priority.
- There will be an administration charge for delegates transferring to another course of 10% of the course cost.
To prove their identity and reduce fraud, all delegates must provide either a passport or photo card driving license which must be no more than 6 months out of date. If a delegate is unable to provide suitable identification they will not be allowed to attend a course. If a delegate is unable to provide this primary identification, please contact us to discuss other forms of secondary identification we accept.