Last Revised - December 2016
General Terms & Conditions
- Payment terms: Payment must be made in full prior to training date.
- If delegates arrive more than 15 minutes late they are not permitted to attend the course and the original invoice value still applies.
- No refund will be made payable should delegates fail to arrive for any of the days of the course, leave early, fail to complete the course or fail to achieve the criteria presented.
- The facilitator delivering the training course has the right to dismiss any delegates should they disrupt the course or that he/she suspects may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. No refund will be given.
- Carney Consultancy Ltd operates an equal opportunities policy, and will exclude, after warning, any delegate who abuses on race, religion or sex ground.
- We reserve the right to cancel open courses should insufficient numbers be attending. We will make every effort to notify you five days in advance should this occur. The company may also have to cancel a course at very short notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Instructor illness, venue cancellation etc. If we have to cancel or postpone a course the course fees will be refunded or places will be offered on an alternative date. No refunding of travel expenses will be issued.
- Should you cancel a course with Carney Consultancy Ltd, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Less than 5 working day prior to the start of the course - Full payment required
- 6-10 working days prior to the start of the course - 25% of the course fee
- We request all delegates arrive in clean footwear and clothes. ie No dirty work boots or clothing. Delegates who disregard this and mark the interior of the venue will be charged a cleaning bill.
- All course requirements and venue directions will be confirmed in the joining instructions issues by email.
- Delegates MUST attend every day of the course and it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all delegates attend in accordance with the joining instructions.
- Any problems, which may arise, will be resolved by discussion and negotiation if possible. If not, then the above Terms will take priority.
- Please note that certificates will only be issued upon receipt of full payment of the course
To prove their identity and reduce fraud, all delegates must provide either a passport or photo card driving license which must be no more than 6 months out of date. If a delegate is unable to provide suitable identification they will not be allowed to attend a course. If a delegate is unable to provide this primary identification, please contact us to discuss other forms of secondary identification we accept.