Last Revised - January 2019
General Terms & Conditions
- All orders must be made in writing using a Carney Consultancy Ltd booking form.
- Courses cannot be confirmed until a completed booking form has been returned with an authorised signature.
- Payment terms: payment is due prior to commencement of training.
- Delegates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English
- Photographic I.D. (Passport, Driving Licence or CSCS / CPCS / ECA etc Card) is required for all delegates
- Written parental consent is required for all delegates under 18 years of age.
- At the point of booking Carney Consultancy Ltd are to be advised of any delegates who require assistance for any learning difficulties or disability.
- We reserve the right to cancel open courses should insufficient numbers be attending. We will make every effort to notify you 5 days in advance should this occur. However courses may be cancelled on the day in the event that delegates do not attend and the minimum numbers are not achieved. A full refund will be given in these circumstances.
- The Company may have to cancel a course at very short notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Instructor Illness, Venue Cancellation etc.
- Should you cancel a course with Carney Consultancy Ltd, the following cancellation fees will apply: -
- 5 working days or less prior to the start of the course – Full payment required.
- 6-10 working days prior to the start of the course – 25% of the course fee.
- The facilitator delivering the training course has the right to dismiss any delegates should they disrupt the course or that he/she suspects that the delegate may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Carney Consultancy Ltd operates an equal opportunities policy, and will exclude, after warning, any delegate who abuses on race, religion or sex grounds.
- No refund will be payable should delegates fail to arrive, leave early, fail to complete the course or fail to achieve the criteria presented.
- We would appreciate it that candidates arrive 15 minutes prior to the course start time for registration.
- If delegates arrive more than 15 minutes late they will not be permitted to attend the course and the original invoice value still applies. No refund will be made payable should delegates fail to arrive for any of the days of the course, leave early, fail to complete the course or fail to achieve the criteria presented
- We request all delegates arrive in clean footwear and clothes. (i.e. No dirty work boots or clothing). Delegates who disregard this and mark the interior of the venue will be charged a cleaning bill.
- All course requirements and venue directions will be confirmed in the joining instructions issued by email.
- Candidates will be expected to arrive with suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) if listed in the training course information letter
- If the Client provides the venue, equipment and materials and these do not meet an acceptable standard, Carney Consultancy Ltd reserve the right to cancel with full payment expected
- Any problems which arise, will be resolved by discussion and negotiation if possible. If not, then the above Terms will take priority.
- There will be an administration charge for delegates transferring to another course of 10% of the course cost.
To prove their identity and reduce fraud, all delegates must provide either a passport or photo card driving license which must be no more than 6 months out of date. If a delegate is unable to provide suitable identification they will not be allowed to attend a course. If a delegate is unable to provide this primary identification, please contact us to discuss other forms of secondary identification we accept.